eLearnChat 276: Alessio Artuffo, Docebo
Today we're honored to chat with Alessio Artuffo, Chief Revenue Officer at Docebo!
Learn more about Docebo:
Follow Docebo on LinkedIn:
Like Docebo on Facebook:
Some topics Alessio and Rick cover in this episode:
- Docebo's offices and the meaning behind the name
- How Docebo's partnerships with large content providers fits into the company's overall objectives
- What brought Alessio to the field of Learning
- The growth of Milan as a major business hub
- How Docebo uses Amazon
- How Docebo follows privacy laws requiring the regionalization of data
- The innovation-centered mindset that sets Docebo apart in the industry
- Docebo's AI-focsed R&D team as an example of their innovative approach
- Docebo Coach & Share and the importance of Social Learning
- Alessio predicts that mobile-centric learning and data reuse will play increasingly major roles in L&D
- The immense potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Learning
Connect with Alessio on LinkedIn:
Tweet to Alessio @AlessioArtuffo:
Hosted by eLearning/media professionals Rick Zanotti (Relate Corporation) and Lesley Price (Learn Appeal), eLearnchat focuses on top influencers, shakers, and movers in the eLearning and Training industry.
Topics can range from eLearning, multimedia development, project management, social media, and more. It's been running since 2012, with over 250 episodes released to date.
View the full playlist of eLearnChat episodes here:
RELATECasts is the video broadcasting division of RELATE Corporation, a well-known media creation and enterprise eLearning development company.
Visit RELATE Corporation here: http://www.relate.com