How to Boot into Safe Mode On Windows 8 / 8.1
How to Boot into Safe Mode On Windows 8 / Windows 8.1(2015)
Hold the Shift button and mash the F8 key when Windows starts. This will sometimes boot you into the new advanced repair options. If F8 and Shift+F8 is not working, read other methods here http://goo.gl/mxLdSM
Also Watch : How to Boot Safe Mode On Windows 10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIOazT1BxU
1. Click on the Troubleshoot option
2. Now select Advanced Options.
3. Now choose the Windows Startup Settings option
4. Then hit the Restart button
Getting To Safe Mode From Within Windows 8
1. Press the Win+R key combination and type msconfig in the run box
2. Click the Boot tab. Check the "Safe boot" box and select "Minimal" for a typical safe boot. Click Apply and your computer will boot into Safe Mode next time it restarts.
How to boot Windows 8 into Safe Mode