How to Change the Default Language in Google Chrome
How to Change the Default Language in Google Chrome?
1. Open Google chrome browser on your computer.
2. Click the wrench Icon in the top right corner of the Browser.
3. Choose "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down and click "Show advanced settings" link.
5. Under Languages Section, Click on "Language and Input Settings" Button.
6. Click on the Add button at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
7. Scroll through the list and choose your default language.
8. Click "OK."
9. Click "Done."
10. Restart your browser.
11. Default language is now changed in Google Chrome.
12. This is How You can change the Default Language in Google Chrome.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Add Gmail Button to Google Chrome
How to Make Google as your Home Page in Google Chrome