How to Fix: Remove ENG in Windows 8
Learn how I get rid of, delete, turn off, hide, the annoying ENG language bar from windows 8 or 8.1
What do you do if it comes back?
1. Go to control panel
2. Click clock, language and region
3. Click Language
4. Click Advanced settings (to the left of the menu)
5. Find switching input methods and CHECK "use the desktop language bar when it's available
6. Click options (in the same area to the right)
7. Click Hidden.
8. Click OK. (you're not done yet!)
9. Click Save. (very important, don't skip this step!)