How to Import Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox Browser
How to Import Bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox Browser?
1. Open Firefox Browser.
2. Select 'Bookmarks' from the Menu bar.
3. Choose 'Show All Bookmark' From the Drop-down menu.
4. The 'Library' Window will open.
5. Click the 'Import and Backup' Menu at the top.
6. Choose the Location from which you want to import bookmarks.
7. You have 2 choices:
8. Import Bookmark from Html or you can Import Data From Another Browser.
9. Click 'Next' after making your selection to begin Importing Bookmarks.
10. Selecting to Import from a file will open another window that allows you to Browse for the correct file on your computer.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ http://www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits (Free Screen Recorder Software):