How to Speed Up Your Internet Connection Windows XP - Super Easy Tweak
In this how-to tutorial I show you how easily you can improve the speed of your internet connection by using Google's Namebench.
1. Download Namebench
2. Install and Run.
4. Right click on Network Place, then Properties.
5. Right click on Local Area Network Connection, then Properties.
6. Select TCP/IP.
7. Use the 2 DNS servers that Namebench found for you.
8. Enjoy your faster internet!
9. Subscribe and click like :)
Check out http://www.simplyadditions.com/
This procedure will show you how to fix the effects of the DNS virus on Windows XP