How to Update a Vimeo Video
How to replace a video on Vimeo https://www.brightonwestvideo.com/ This is probably one of the coolest features Vimeo has that YouTube does not have - the ability to update your video. You can upload a new video to replace an old one and still retain your URL, likes, views, comments - everything!
How to switch out a video on Vimeo
1. Head over to Vimeo.com and make sure you're logged in.
2. Click on your profile photo on the upper right corner and click 'Videos'
3. Choose the video you want to change. Below the video you'll see your account name and a 'Settings' button.
4. Click the Settings button.
5. In Settings, click General.
6. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click 'Replace Video'. You will get a warning that you're going to replace the video, click 'Replace' and choose the video you want to replace it with.
7. Click 'Open'. This will upload the video. It will take a while to process, depending on how big the file is.
Share this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiH1ZDF2cXQ&index=1&list=PLDniYQhMu9z83qYf4e-cor2Qmuc4hFc_o
More Tutorials to create better YouTube videos:
Do you have questions about creating video online? Leave a message in the comments sections below.
Subscribe to get weekly videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/B....rightonWestVideo?sub
Connect with me:
Get a free download of tips for coaches using online video at http://www.BrightonWestVideo.com
#VideoMarketing #ContentMarketing #CoachMarketing
Have you tried out this cool vimeo feature? Let me know in the comments below!