Oberlo: How To Fulfill AliExpress Product Orders || Shopify Help Center 2019
This step-by-step video walks you through the process of fulfilling AliExpress product orders one by one and in bulk. Before you start, make sure you have completed the following steps:
1. You have the Oberlo Chrome Extension installed and you are using the Google Chrome browser on a computer.
2. You have created an AliExpress account and you are logged into it. Do not place orders using a customer's email address, because you will not be able to track the order later, and your customer will receive emails from AliExpress.
3. You have cleared your shopping cart on AliExpress before placing a new order.
Now, how to place orders one-by-one. If you want to learn how to place multiple orders, check the comment section for timestamps to skip ahead.
For more information on ordering AliExpress products, start here » https://bit.ly/2W3Zu4Y
Oberlo Chrome Extension » https://chrome.google.com/webs....tore/detail/oberlo-a
For further assistance, contact Shopify Support directly » https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
Subscribe to our channel for more videos on everything you need to know to build your Shopify store and make it a success » https://bit.ly/2KDbKbV
Looking for more information on setting up your store?
Check out the Shopify Help Center » https://bit.ly/2IZrD73
Connect with other Shopify merchants and learn in the Shopify Community » https://bit.ly/2tZisPc
Connect with us on:
• Facebook » https://bit.ly/2IYKqPJ
• Twitter » https://bit.ly/2KOXlc4
• Instagram » https://bit.ly/2KXusa8
Launch your own online store by visiting Shopify and starting your free 14-day trial » https://bit.ly/2tZisPc